1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. case
Clean 1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop in excellent condition for its age and all original. Only some minor playwear and little weather-checking and some of the typical "greening" most old GTs get. The frets are still in perfect shape and the medium sized neck is very comfortable to play. All solderjoints are original and untouched, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the Pat.Nr. - decal at their baseplate and well balanced outputs of N=6,45 K and B=6,57 K. The machine-heads are still the original Gibson "double-ring" tuners and have never been changed! Untouched electronic, all 4 pots are stamped 137.74.14 dating 14 th week of 1974. It once ha Grover tuners, but the original Klusons are back on, no aditional holes drilled. Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
- Mahagony body with maple top,
- Mahagony neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucking PickUps,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1974,
- Tune-o-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 6x Gibson/Kluson Double-ring tuners,
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.