1983 Gibson ES-335 DOT Reissue - Cherry "Tim Shaw PAFs"
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1983 Gibson ES-335 DOT Reissue - Cherry incl. hardshell Case
1982 Gibson ES-335 DOT-Reissue - Cherry in near mint condition for its age. The guitar is all original and has little playwear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The mahogany neck has a medium C-profil and the wide fretboard as found on late 50s/early 60s Gibsons. The two original Gibson pickups are the famous "TIM Shaw" humbuckers, well balanced and sound great in that guitar. Nickel hardware and orig. Grover tuners, factory stop-/tailpiece. Incl. original black Gibson hardshellcase with maroon lining.
- Laminated, double-cut maplebody,
- Set mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid DOT-Inlays,
- Factory stop-tailpiece,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Tim Shaw" humbuckers,
- 3-way toggleswitch/2xVolumen/2xTone,
- 6x orig. Grover tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshellcase with maroon lining.