1966 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean incl. orig. Gretsch case.
Clean 1966 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean, all original and in great condition for its 50(!) years. Nice strong color with very little fading, some minor playwear - mostly on the backside of the body, the frets are stil in perfect shape. The two orig. Gretsch HiLo-Tron pickups have outputs of N= 3,3K and Bridge= 3,42K and have a very nice clean sound. The original tuners have never been changed and work fine, original electronics and the binding, which is a weak part on older Gretsches is in perfect condition. Lightweight (only 3,20Kg!) and very fun to play. Incl. orig. Gretsch silver-grey hardshellcase and the original Gretsch Waranty certificate.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Binding in good condition, factory bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch "HiLo-Tron" singlecoil PickUps!
- Original Bigsby tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. Gretsch silver-grey hardshellcase.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean: