1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" ...near mint !!!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange inkl. original case.
Outstanding clean 1966 Gretsch 6120 in all original and almost mint condition! Almost unfaded, very strong orange finish, even the gold plated hardware is still bright and shiny and shows only minor fading, the binding is perfect on this one, the original factory frets are almost like new and will last another century. Nchanged parts, untouched electronics, still the orginal "open-back" tuners who work precise and stay in tune well. This is definately the cleanest 6120 DC we´ve seen so far! Sounds great and looks really sharp! Comes in its orig. silver Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch “Pat Applied For” Filtertron Pickups,
- Incl. orig. silver Gretsch case.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins":