1967 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean
1967 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean incl. orig. Case.
1967 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean, all original and in very good condition for its 47(!) years. Nice strong color with almost no fading, there is very little playwear but no bigger dings or dongs, no former repairs! Even the binding has no cracks or "burnings", the frets are still in very good condition too. Only the pickguard has a crack, which has been glued and remains stable. Lightweight and very fun to play. Incl. orig. Gretsch silver and grey hardshellcase
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Binding in good condition, factory bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch "HiLo-Tron" singlecoil PickUps!
- Original Bigsby tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. Gretsch silver and grey hardshellcase.