1966 Guild Starfire V - Cherry
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Guild Starfire V - Cherry incl. orig. hardshell case
Nice 1966 Guild Starfire V in Cherry, Guilds answer to Gibsons ES-335, hollow doublecut electric guitar with a centerblock inside. Undisputed best-seller in the entire Starfire line and one of the most underrated gitars from that period. The instrument is in all original and great condition, some play-wear mostly on the backside of neck and body, but no damges or repairs. Neck/body joint on 18th fret (better access to the upper fretboard), lightweight, easy to play, and very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Comes in its original black hardshell case.
- Body: Mahagoni - semi hollow w/centerblock, double cutaway,
- Neck: 3-piece mahagoni,
- Fretboard: Rosewood with dot inlays and 22 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bigsby: orig. Guild/Bigsby B-6.
- Case: Original black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Guild Starfire V - Cherry: