1967 Guild Starfire XII - Sunburst / 12-String
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1967 Guild Starfire XII - Sunburst / 12-String incl. orig. hardshell case
Clean and rare 1967 Guild Starfire XII in Sunburst, whichis actually a 12-string version of the Starfire IV. The guitar is in excellent conditionfor its age and all original. Nice semi-hollow body with sustain-block, double-cutaway with neckjoint on 18th fret for great access to the upper fretboard, the original frets ae still in great shape, original electronic with untouched solderjoints, te pot-codes are 137.66.38 (38th week of 1966) and the humbucking PUs have outputs of 7,08K and 7,11K. Very underated vintage 12-string guitar, ...but still affordable! Comes in its orig. black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
- Body: Semi hollow maple-body/with centerblock), double cutaway,
- Neck: 3-piece mahagony,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood with dot inlays and 22 frets,
- Headstock: raised headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "stairstep pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bridge: adjust. compensated wooden bridge,
- Tailpiece: orig. fixed trapeze tailpiece,
- Case: black hardshell case w/yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1967 Guild Starfire XII - Sunburst: