1971 Guild X-500 - Sunburst - 17" Hollowbody - Archtop
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1971 Guild X-500 - Sunburst inc. orig. hardshell case
Rare 1971 Guild X-500 in Sunburst finish, 17" archtop - hollowbody jazz guitar. The instrument has been played, so there is playwear and some dings, the frets have been professionally renewed, but the guitar has no cracks or damages. The back and sides are made of laminated maple, the back is nicely flamed and the top is made of laminated spruce, laminated materials in order to prevent feedback. The 5-piece mapla/walnut neck a medium-size C-shape, playability is great and the original Guild humbucking pickups sound superb! Comes in its orig. black hardshell case with grey interior.
- Body: laminated maple, hollowbody, singlecutaway,
- Top: arched spruce top w/F-holes,
- Neck: 5-piece maple/walnut,
- Fretboard: Bound ebony with MOP inlays and 20 frets,
- Headstock: Raised Headstock with 6 Grover tuners,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Controls: 2xVol., 2xTone, 3-way PU-selector,
- Tailpiece: Guild harp tailpiece,
- Bridge: adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Case: black Guild hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1971 Guild X-500 - Sunburst: