1972 Guild Studio ST-303 - Blond ...rare !!!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1972 Guild Studio ST-303 - Blond incl. orig. black hardshell case
Super rare and clean 1972 Guild Studio ST-303 Blond finish in excellent condition. Shortlived and only in production for about 3 years, they made only a few of them. All maple hollow thinline body with a double florentine cutaway. The neck is a medium-sized C-profile 1-piece maple neck. The two humbuckers where optional, available for an aditional $10! Beautiful guitar with great sound and interesting shape in top condition with barely any visible playwear. Comes in its orig. black hardshell case with maroon interior.
- Body: Maple - semi hollow with double florentine cutaway,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood with dot inlays and 20 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bigsby: orig. Guild/Bigsby B-6,
- Tuners: 6x orig. Kolb machineheads,
- Case: black hardshell case with maroon interior.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Guild Studio ST-303 - Blond: