1972 Hagstrom H II N - Cherry
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1972 Hagstrom H II N - Cherry inkl. Case
1972 Hagstrom H II N in Cherry finish, built from 1966 till ca. 75. All original, except for the trem-arm and in very good condition! Some playwear, the original frets are still in great shape, most model IIs are know for their skinny neck-profiles, but this one has a nice round medium C-profil which is comfortable to play. The two original humbucking pickups sound nice and the original Burns-vibrato stays in tune. Nice weight, well balanced and fun to play. Including black hardshell case.
- Body: solid- doublecutaway- mahagony,
- Neck: Medium sized C-profil mahagony,
- Fretboard: unbound rosewood with pearl dot inlays,
- Frets: 22 vintage style,
- PickUps: 2x humbucking PUs,
- Controls: 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3- way toggle,
- Tuners: 6x closed (3L/3R),
- Case: black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Hagstrom H II N - Cherry: