1989 Hamer Chaparral - Sea Foam Green "Made in USA"
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1989 Hamer Chaparral - Sea Foam Green "Made in USA" incl. hardshell case
Super clean 1989 Hamer Chaparral in Sea Foam Green "Made in USA" in excellent condition from its original owner. There is very minor playwear, no belt-buckles on the backside, only a little ding on the upper bout of the body. The original frets are still in perfect shape and will last another lifetime. This the version with ebony fretboard and "boomerang" inlays, 3x orig. Seympur Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose locking Tremolo. Hamer is definately one of the most underrated companys from the 80s, this guitar smokes most other US - Superstrat in terms of craftsmanship, playability and sound! Comes with its orig. black hardshell case.
- Series: USA Hamer Chaparral
- Body: Solid mahogany body
- Neck: 3-piece maple bolt-on neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony with mother of pearl boomerang inlays
- Frets: 24 Jumbos
- Scale length: 25,5"
- Bridge: Schaller/Floyd Rose bridge, locking nut and string retainer
- Controls: Volume, tone, 5-way PU-selector
- Pickups: 3x orig. Seymour Duncan (HSS)
- Colour: Sea Foam Green
- Case: Black hardshell case w/black interior.