1953 Harmony H62 - Natural
1953 Harmony H62 - Natural (Made in USA)
On of the best Harmony instruments ever, great sound and great playability. The two pickups are Gibson P-13, which are actually P-90 prototypes. Including brown hardshell case.
- 17" Flamed maple hollow body,
- Spruce top with 2 f-holes,
- 1-piece maple neck with rosewood headstock overlay,
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 frets and MOP block inlays,
- Brown tortoise binding on body back/top and neck,
- 2x Gibson P-13 (P-90) pick ups,
- 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way switch,
- Fixed tailpiece,
- compensated rosewood bridge,
- incl. brown hardshell case.