1968 Höfner 500/1 "Beatles Bass" - Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1968 Höfner 500/1 "Beatles Bass" - Sunburst incl. black hardshell case.
Clean 1968 Höfner 500/1 Beatles- or Violin bass, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor playwear and th etypical weather-checking, no repairs or hidden damages. Both orig. Höfner "Blade" - pickups sound great, the two orig. Pots have a date-code = 29th week of 1968. The tuners work fine, straight neck, trussrod works well and the action is great. Super lightweight and with its medium-size C-shaped neck, this bass is very comfortable to play. Comes in black Höfner hardshell case with green lining.
- Semiacoustic, violin shaped maple body,
- Arched spruce top,
- Maple sides and back,
- 30" scale mapleneck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/ 22 frets,
- 2x Hofner "Blade" humbucking pickups
- 2x Volume, Bass/Treble/Solo -switch,
- Original perloid pickguard,
- Incl. black Höfner hardshell case w/green lining.