1976 Cimar (Ibanez) L6S Custom - Natural
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
ca. 1976 Cimar (Ibanez) L6S Custom - Natural incl. orig. black hardshell case
Nice and clean Cimar L6S in Natural finish, all original and in excellent condition. Cimar was actually a daughter-brand from Ibanez, selling the same models with the Cimar logo on the headstock. This is an extreme close knock-off of the Gibson L6S model, with very close attention to detail such as solid maple body, set-neck construction, 3-piece maple-neck with 24 frets. Playabilty and sound are also amazingly close to the original ! Comes in original black hardshell case with yellw lining.
- Solid Maple Body with contoured back,
- 3-piece maple setneck,
- Maple Fretboard with pearl-dot inlays and 24(!) Frets,
- 6x closed tuners,
- 2x Humbucker pickups,
- Vol., Mid-range, Tone, Rotary switch, 3-way toggle switch,
- 3x black "speed" knobs,
- Chrome Hardware,
- Rectangular ABR-1 bridge,
- Black hardshell case with yelow lining.