1980 Ibanez Musician MC-300 - Natural
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1980 Ibanez Musician MC-300 - Natural / incl. orig. case
1980 Ibanez Musician in near mint condition incl. case and hangtags from its original owner. Unbelievable condition, almost like new! The MC-300 was the "Top of the line" model from the Musician-series which has been introduced in 1977. Neck-thru construction, 6-way Varitone-switch and the new developed "Super 88" pickups with its tri-sound switches made this model a very versatile instrument, medum-sized neckprofile and rather lightweight for this model-series. Great player and very collectable.
- Neck-thru construction with ash body-wings,
- 3-piece maple neck-thru construction,
- Brass-bone nut,
- Rosewood Fretboard with 24 Frets and dot-inlays,
- 2x Ibanez Super 88 humbucker PU´s,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 2x Trisound SW, 1x PU-select,
- 6-way Varitone sound-switch,
- Gold hardware,
- 6x Ibanez locking tuners,
- Adjustable bridge with 6 adjustable saddles,
- Original hardshell case.