1963 KAY Electric Mandolin
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1963 KAY Electric Mandolin incl. case
Here we have Kay´s top of the line Electric Mandolin made in 1963 in excellent condition and all original. Venetian cutaway body made of nice flamed maple and a sprucetop combined with a maple neck with rosewood fretboard and pearl-block inlays. The Kay-typical "Blade" pickups has been used in KAY electric guitars since the 50s and sounds great in that mandolin. The action is good, never had a neck-reset and dosn´t need one! 1x Volume and 1x Tone control. Great-sounding electric mandolin with its original chip-board case.
- Maple body w/venetian cutaway,
- Spruce top,
- 1-piece maple neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/20 frets,
- 1-3/16" nut width, ~14" scale,
- Checkerboard binding,
- Adjustable, compensated rosewood bridge,
- 1x Kay "Blade" pickup, 1Vol- + 1Tonecontrol,
- 2x4 Tuners on a stripe,
- Comes in it´s orig. chipboard case.