1962 Martin F-65 - Sunburst " RARE !!! "
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1962 Martin F-65 - Sunburst inkl. orig. Case.
Possibly one of the most rare Martin guitars ever, at least from the electric versions. The Martin F-series has been built only in 1962-65. This is one of the earliest examples and its all original and in excl. cond. Only some very minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the body. The guitar is built to the usual high Martin-Standards, hollow maple body without a sustain-block and a set mahagony-neck, the headstock has the traditional Martin-shape with 3 original Kluson Singleline tuners on each side. Two original DeArmond pickups, lightweight and great to play! Including orig. Martin hardshellcase with violet lining.
- Bound double cutaway- thinline maple body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck with medium profile,
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays and 20 frets,
- Adjustable, compensated wooden bridge,
- M-cut rapez-tailpiece,
- 2x original Darmond pickups - great sound!
- 2x Volume, 2x Tone-control, 3-way switch,
- incl. black hardshellcase w/violet interieur.