1963 National Glenwood 99 - Snow White
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1963 National Glenwood 99 - Snow White (Made in USA)!
Built only for two years, USA map shaped body of molded Res-O-Glas (fiber glass) with bolt on neck. Great condition and all original, big neck. The Glenwood 99 was Nationals "top of the line"electric guitar with two regular pickups and one built-in bridge pick up which was an early version of a piezo. Both regular pu´s can be combined with the build in bridge-pickup for a variation of interesting sounds. Incl. non-orig. case.
- USA-map shaped Res-O-Glas body,
- 1-piece hardwood neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Big neckprofil, 20 frets, "butterfly" inlays,
- 6x Grover Rotomatic tuner,
- 2x Reso-glass singlecoil pickups,
- 1x contact pickup (built in bridge),
- Plexi glass pickguard,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Fixed steel tailpiece,
- Incl. non-orig. case.
See a video-clip of the 1963 National Glenwood 99 - Snow White: