1966 Rickenbacker 330/12 - Mapleglo 12-string !!!
1966 Rickenbacker 330/12 - Mapleglo including orig. case
Clean 1966 Rickenbacker 330/12 12-string guitar in Mapleglo in near excellent condition for its age and all original except for a professional refret. Only some minor playwear, no cracks or any kind of hidden repairs! The original "toaster" PU´s sound great and have that typical "Ricky-ring" no other pickup can produce, sounds great clean and distorted. The frets have some minor wear, but are still in great shape, untouched solderjoints, all pots date to 1966, the original Kluson "double-line" tuners have never been changed and work fine. Early Rickys are still affordable vintage guitars which will go up in price soon! Incl. orig. silver Rickenbacker hardshell case w/blue interior.
- Thinline semi-hollow- maplebody,
- 3-piece maple/walnut neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x famous “Toaster Pickups”,
- Adjustable 12-saddle bridge,
- Fixed "R"- tailpiece,
- 12x orig. Kluson "doubleline" tuners,
- Comes with orig. silver Rickenbacker hardshell case w/blue lining.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Rickenbacker 330/12 - Mapleglo: