1972 Gibson Hummingbird Custom - Cherry Sunburst
1972 Gibson Hummingbird Custom - Cherry Sunburst incl. black hardshell case
Clean 1972 Gibson Hummingbird Custom in Cherry Sunburst in very good++ condition for its age. The guitar is all original and shows minimal play-wear and typical weatherchecking, the is a reapired line in the backside surface, it dosn´t look like a crack - not visible from the inside. Square-sholder dreadnought mahagony body and a medium-size mahagony-neck which has a great action and is very comfortable to play. The frets seem to be original and have plenty of life left. Incl. black hardshell case.
- Dreadnought mahagony body,
- Solid spruce top,
- 1 piece mahagony neck.
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl block inlays,
- Cherry pickguard w/ engraved flower/hummingbird-inlays,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- 6x Gibson tuners,
- Incl. black hardshell case.