1983 Charvel San Dimas Strat - Burgundy Metallic
1983 Charvel San Dimas Strat - Burgundy Metallic incl. orig. Tolex case
Rare 1983 Charvel San Dimas Strat in Burgundy Metallic finish, all original from the old San Dimas plant. The guitar is in excellent condition for its age, only some minor play-wear and a couple of dings. The original frets are still in great shape, there is a little chip on the tip of the headstock, otherwise no damages or repairs. Both Body and neck are dated January 6th of 1983, low serial-number: #2262! The factory equiped single-coil pickups are Seymour Duncans with outputs of N=7,12K, M=6,78K and the bridge reads a hot 13,54K(!). The flat D-shaped neck has a rosewood fretboard and feels very comfortable, low action - fast to play! Comes in its original black Tolex Case.
- Solid Alder body in Burgundy metallic finish,
- Mapleneck with pointy headstock,
- Unbound slap-rosewood fretboard,
- 22 medium jumbo frets,
- 3x Seymour Duncan single-coil pickups,
- Original brass tremolo,
- 1x Volume, 3x single PU-select switch,
- Incl. orig. black Tolex case.