1958 Silvertone 1327 / Harmony H46 Stratotone
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1958 Silvertone 1327 / Harmony H46 Stratotone (made in USA) incl. black hardshell case
This 1958 Silvertone 1327 was made for Silvertone by Harmony for only 4 years from 1958 to 1962 and offered by Sears under their name 1327 Stratotone "Mars" guitar.
Harmony sold the same guitar with their Harmony logo on the headstock under the name H46 or better known as Stratotone, the year of made ist stamped inside the body -58 = 1958, al 4x pots are stamped 134.8.45 = 45th week of 1958, the two "Hershey-bar" pickups sound great, with some amazing cleans and nice when distorted. Incl. newer black hardshell case.
- Thinline body singlecutaway - maple,
- Bolt on maple neck,
- 20 frets,
- 2x original "Hershe Bar" pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x3-way switch,
- adjustable rosewood bridge,
- white singlelayer pickguard,
- Incl. black hardshell case.