1980 Dean ML Standard / Imperial - Cherryburst
1980 Dean ML Standard / Imperial - Cherryburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Rare and early 1980 Dean ML Standard / Imperial model in excellent+ condition for its age and all original except for an expertly professionally reapired Headstock crack. Using only best materials and components, Dean built his own ML design, a cross between the famous Explorer and a Flying V with a solid mahagony body, set neck and a nice, bound curly maple top. This is still one of the early models featuring the large headstock those models where famous for. The guitar is in excellent+ condition for its age, only some minor play-wear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The "Imperial" version had the factory-option of a coil-split by push/pull pot. Looking at the price-explosion of vintage Hamer Explorers (6-7k- and up!), this is a great alternative, still affordable and those early Dean shure will go up in price soon. Including original black Dean hardshell case with blue interior.
- Solid mahagoni body,
- bound flamed maple top,
- 3-piece mahogani neck,
- 6x orig. Grover tuners,
- Bound ebony fingerboard with dot inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x DiMarzio Super-distortion humbucker´s,
- Coil-split by push/-pull pot,
- 2x Vol, 1x Tone, 3-way switch, push/-pull,
- Ajustable Schaller bridge,
- "Boomerang" brass - tailpiece,
- Strings - thru - body construction,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. original black Dean hardshell case with black interior.