1980 Dean ML Standard - Cherryburst
1980 Dean ML Standard - Cherryburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Rare and early 1980 Dean ML Standard model in excellent+ condition for its age and all original except for an expertly professionally repaired Headstock crack. Using only best materials and components, Dean built his own ML design, a cross between the famous Explorer and a Flying V with a solid mahagony body, set neck and a nice, bound curly maple top. This is still one of the early models featuring the large headstock those models where famous for. The guitar is in excellent condition for its age, only some minor play-wear. The "Imperial" version had the factory-option of a coil-split by push/pull pot. Looking at the price-explosion of vintage Hamer Explorers (6-7k- and up!), this is a great alternative, still affordable and those early Dean shure will go up in price soon. Including original black Dean hardshell case with blue interior.
- Solid mahagoni body,
- bound flamed maple top,
- 3-piece mahogani neck,
- 6x orig. Grover tuners,
- Bound ebony fingerboard with dot inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x DiMarzio Super-distortion humbucker´s,
- Coil-split by push/-pull pot,
- 2x Vol, 1x Tone, 3-way switch, push/-pull,
- Ajustable Schaller bridge,
- "Boomerang" brass - tailpiece,
- Strings - thru - body construction,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. original black Dean hardshell case with black interior.