1960s Lyle Matsumoku 12-string - Redburst "Made in Japan"
1960s Lyle Matsumoku 12-string - Redburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Lyle semiacoustic 12-string electric guitar in vibrant "Redburst" finish. Lyle guitars where built in the famous Matsumoku factory between 1960s and late 1970s, the same company who manufactored for Univoy, Arai and Aria. The instrument is in very good condition for its age, only minor playwear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Lightweight, double-cutaway 3" thinline body with 2x Single-coil pickups, which actually sound pretty good. The bolt-on, slim maple neck with bound rosewood fretboard features 21 frets, which are still in perfect condition. Nice and afordable vintage guitar in great condition. Incl. original black hardshell case.
- 2" hollow body - maple w/doube-cutaway,
- Bolt-on neck w/slim c-profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/21 original frets,
- 2x Single-coil pickups,
- 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way PU-select,
- Adjustable roller bridge,
- Fixed trapeze tailpiece,
- Incl. black hardshell case.