1966 Baldwin by Burns "Jazz Split Sound" - Red Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Baldwin by Burns "Jazz Split Sound" - Red Sunburst incl. black hardshell case
Rare 1966 Baldwin / Burns "Jazz Split Sound" in Red Sunburst, all original and in very good+ condition for its over 50(!) Years. This is the American export version of the bristish made Burns - Jazz Split Sound guitar. The 3 original Burns Split-sound pickups have that typical crisp sound Burns guitars are known for, with a rotary control giving four tone selections including the snarlingly out-of-phase "Wild Dog" and the patented "Split Sound" which combines different half-coils to accentuate bass and treble registers. The original frets are still in great condition, all electronic components are untouched and work fine. Comes in newer black hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece sycamore body,
- 1-piece maple-neck / Scale-lengt 59,5cm,
- Scroll headstock with 3L/3R tuners,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 3x orig. Burns Split-Soud pickups,
- Chrome hardware,
- Orig. black bakelite pickguard,
- Incl. newer black hardshell case.