1967 Goya Rangemaster Model 116SB - Red
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1967 Goya Rangemaster Model 116SB - Red incl. orig. hardshell case
Rare italian-built 1967 Goya Rangemaster 116SB in bright red finish. Excellent condition for its age and all original. Only some minor playwear and a couple of dings and dongs, the original frets are still in great shape. The two chrome-covered split-pickups feature a large varity of different sounds and sound nice. The multi control panels that were common with Italian instruments from that aera, include a master volume next to three tone options, low, medium and high. The upper controls are for pickup selection, as the pickups are split into 3+3 x 2. So the controls are: 1+2, 1+4, 2+3, 3+4, off. Goya Vibrato tailpiece with original rollerbridge, great slim neck with rosewood fretboard, great playbility and a large variety of sounds. Incl. original Goya hardshell-case.
- Double-cutaway - offset-shape body,
- Bolt-on neck w/slim c-profile,
- Rosewood fretboard w/21 original frets,
- 2x original chrome-covered split-pickups ,
- 1x Master-Vol., 3x Tone-settings,
- Pickup-selections: 3+3 x 2,
- Adjustable roller bridge,
- Goya tremolo tailpiece,
- Incl. original Goya hardshell-case.