1976 Music Man Stingray II - Sunburst
1976 Music Man Stingray II - Sunburst incl. orig. black tolex case.
The Stingray guitar was one of several instruments designed by Leo Fender for Music Man starting in 1975. The design is similar to his earlier Stratocaster models, this short-lived Stingray guitar has two active humbucking pickups which could be controlled by a four-way pickup selector switch, treble boost switch, one volume and two tone controls. The guitar is in excellent condition and all original and comes in its original black tolex case. A real Leo Fender design, a collectible guitar which is still afordable!
- Double-contoured solid ash body,
- 1-piece maple neck with tiltneck-adjustment,
- Maple fretboard with 22(original) frets,
- 2x original active humbucking pickups,
- Orig. hardtail bridge with 6 indiv. saddles,
- Large 70s style headstock,
- 6x Music Man tuners,
- Incl. "Case-candy" as manual, cable, strap, etc.,
- Incl. orig. black Tolex case w/red lining.
See a video-clip of the 1976 Music Man Stingray II - Sunburst: