1989 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 - Whale Blue - rare 1-piece Top !!!
1989 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 - Whale Blue w/rare 1-piece top! incl. orig. PRS hardshell case
Beautiful 1989 PRS Custom 24 in Whale Blue with highly flamed 1(!)-piece top and the desired bird-inlays. We bought this instrument from the original owner, who handpicked this guitar as the best out of over 25 PRS! Special on this instrument is the 1-piece mapletop, which is highly flamed, even so its not marked as a "10 top", this top looks more spectacular than most 10-top of today! The guitar is all original and in excellent condition. The original frets are in perfect shape and will last another lifetime, beautiful Bird-inlays in fretboard, locking tuners, two PRS humbuckers, a master volume control with a 5-way rotary pickup switch, and a PRS "Sweet Spot" switch, which adds a slight "nasal" character to your tone. It sounds comparable to a wah pedal in the halfway position. The PRS tremolo is factory-routed, which is rare, so the tremolo can be used in both directions. Comes incl. orig- PRS hardshell case and Cites paperwork for the Brazilian fretboard.
- Solid, double cutaway mahogany body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- 1-piece, flamed maple top - "Blue Whale" nitrofinish,
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard with 24 Frets,
- Abalone Bird - Inlays,
- 2x orig. PRS Humbucker PUs,
- Master-Vol, "Sweet-spot"-switch, 5-way Rotary PU-Switch,
- Nickel hardware,
- 6 orig. PRS/Schaller locking tuners,
- PRS tremolo,
- Incl. orig. black PRS tolex case w/black lining.