Alembic - Jerry Garcia - Tribute Guitar
Alembic - Jerry Garcia - Tribute Guitar incl. orig. hardshell case
Alembic built Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead) Tribute guitar, built to the specs of Jerrys personal guitar he has used on stage and in the studio from 1980-1995. The guitar allows 27(!) different pickup settings, and has a separate tone control for each pickup for serious versatility. On-board effects loop with a remote on/off switch for your effects. The body is made of several pieces Cocobolo, Maple, Vermilion, Flame Maple, Vermilion, Maple, Cocobolo, and it has the fretboard-LED lights built in. Great chance to get a rare tribute guitar, which is not only good-sounding, but an artwork by itself. The guitar is 100% new and unplayed without any signs of play-wear and comes with all paperwork includin its original Alembic hardshell case. The original retail price was: Retail $16,150.00(!)
- Finish: gloss polyester with satin neck feel
- Body: Flame Maple semi hollow
- Body Sandwich: Cocobolo, Maple, Vermilion, Flame Maple, Vermilion, Maple, Cocobolo
- Body Back: double thick Cocobolo
- Body Top: double thick Cocobolo
- Body depth: 1.82"
- Neck: through body, 5-piece Western Flame Maple with Purpleheart and Cherry
- Truss rods: dual, body adjust
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Mother of Pearl oval inlays, with side LEDs - red
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Nut: height adjustable solid brass
- 24th fret width: 2.25"
- Headstock: Alembic Crown, Ebony face with sterling silver inlaid logo with shell
- Pickups: Alembic STR, HG, HG
- Controls: master volume, filter for each pickup, off/on/bright for each pickup, mono output, TRS effects loop, on/off for effects loop
- Tailpiece: Ebony and brass bird
- Machine heads: Gold Alembic-Gotoh
- Scale length: 25.50"
- Average weight: 8 pounds
- Origin: 100% Made in Santa Rosa, CA USA
- Options Included: side LEDs red, Abalone Oval inlays.