Parker Fly Python Skin - Limited #17 of 50 !
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
Parker Fly Python Skin - Limited #17 of 50 ! incl. orig. Parker hardshell case
Brandnew, never been played from a major Private Collection, this is #17 of only 50(!) worldwide Parker Flyte guitars with a body covered with real skin or a Phyton snake. Even so this is treated a rare collectors item, the guitar is playing like butter, we´ve cheked and perfectly set up the instrument for low action, it sounds great and is an extremly versatile guitar. Comes in its original Parker hardshell case with all case-candy, Stereo cable, Waranty-card, manual, Certificate, etc., etc!
What do you get when you cross a fly with a snake? In this case, a killer limited edition rocker!
A limited run of Parker Fly Mojo guitars with genuine python snakeskin tops. This is not a paint job — it's real python snake skin carefully hand-fitted to the top of each guitar before the finish sealer coat is applied. The snakes used for these guitars are not endangered. They are farm raised for commercial use.
Features a genuine python snakeskin top, carved Mahogany body and Mahogany neck. This is a limited edition of 50. With Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles, Seymour Duncan Jazz (bridge) and JB (neck) magnetic pickups, custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp. Three-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap allows you to choose between humbucker and single coil sound. Also features the custom Parker vibrato system and, as usual, it weighs just 5 pounds!
- Body: Mahogany w/genuine reticulated python snakeskin top
- Construction: Solid one piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, Stainless steel saddles
- Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only or floating
- Neck: Mahogany, solid one piece with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- Neck-Body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 24 stainless steel Frets
- Fret Board: Carbon-Glass-Epoxy .020" composite
- Fretboard Shape: 10"-13" conical form
- Nut: GraphTech
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Tuners Sperzel® locking
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck), JB (bridge), 6-element Fishman piezo
- Select 3 way with push/pull coil tap
- PreAmp/Mixer: New and Improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: Mag volume, Mag tone /w push-pull coil tap Piezo volume, Mag/Piezo: 3 way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack