1989 Stevens LJ - (early Fender Custom Shop)
Hersteller: Stevens BJ
1989 Stevens LJ - (Fender Custom Shop)
Michael Stevens was hired together with John Page by Fender in 1986 to open their Custom Shop. Stevens designed this model as the first Fender set-neck guitar. Perhaps only 35 of this model have been built, most of them had a red quilt maple top. Michael Stevens was the first Master builder to have his own logo on his instruments. Stevens left Fender and has his own Shop now, where he still builts the Stevens LJ-model on request.
- Body: solid mahagony - singlecut,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony ( LP-59 shape),
- Neckconstruction: setneck,
- Top: solid quilted maple,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood w/22frets,
- Pickups: 2 Custom DiMarzios,
- Bridge: adjustable tune-o-matic,
- Tailpiece: Stopbar,
- Case: Black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1989 Stevens LJ - Trans Black: