2007 Fender Masterbuilt 60s Relic Star Club Stratocaster - No. 1 of 10 !!!
2007 Fender Masterbuilt 60s Relic Star Club Stratocaster incl. orig. Fender white Tolex case
Fender Custom Shop - Mark Kendrik Master built for the Hamburger Vintage Guitar Show in 2008. Only 10 guitars have been built, 5 of them where Masterbuilt and the other 5 where Teambuilt. The guitars were Stratocater models with 60s features, Abigail handwound pickups, engraved neckplate and all had a wooden star body inlay behind the tremolo, made from an original stage wood plank from the world famous "Star Club" in Hamburg where the Beatles and many other bands had their first important stage performances. This is number 1 of 10 in absolut brandnew + never been played condition, including all paperwork, COA, CS Case-Candy, Fender strap etc..
- Fender CS Masterbuilt 60s Relic Star Club Stratocaster.
- Limited of 10 (!)
- Masterbuild by: Mark Kendrik.
- Body: Solid alder, heavy relic, Star-Club inlay,
- Neck: AA figured 60's maple neck with RW slap board, really large and fat 60's style oval "C",
- Fretboard radius: 9.5",
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell - relic,
- Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 medium-jumbo frets,
- Wiring: 5 way toggle, Vol/Tone/Tone,
- Case: creme white tolex,
- Pickups: 3x Abigail handwound pickups,
- 1. Special: engraved neckplate saying "Limited Edition, Vintage Guitar Show Hamburg, 2007 - 01 of 10,
- 2. Special: inlay in guitar body - a wooden star taken from an original Star Club stage wood plank,
- Custom Shop COA, Leather strap, CS Case-Candy.