1965 Framus Star Bass 150/5 - Sunburst "Bill Wyman - Bass"
One of the most desired Framus bass guitars as played by Bill Wyman in his early years with the Rolling Stones. The bass is all original and in excellent condition for its age, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Laminated, Single-cut hollow body with flamed maple back, bolt-on neck with bound rosewood fretboard and 2x Framus P-90 Style pickups, "Star-Bass" engraved trapeze tailpiece. Comes in grey plastic case.
- Arched, laminated maple body with single cutaway,
- Highly flamed maple back,
- Laminated bolt-on neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/20 original frets,
- Binding on body - back and front,
- Original Framus "Star Bass" tailpiece,
- 2x PU-select switch/2xVolume-/2xTone-control,
- 2x Framus P-90 style PUs,
- Sunburst finish,
- Incl. grey plastic case.