Froggy Bottom D-12 Standard - Natural
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
Froggy Bottom D-12 Standard - Natural incl. TKL American Vintage hardshell case
From our showroom with very minor play-wear. The Froggy Bottom D12 is our version of the original 12-fret Dreadnought design – a not-too-distant cousin of the Froggy D14. A requested model since 1971, this traditional 12-fret, slope-shouldered dreadnought has the powerful bottom end common to dreadnoughts, while retaining the power and clarity of the D-14 across its range. The Froggy Bottom D-12 brings an interesting and complex range of overtones to the table, tonal qualities that it shares with other Froggy Bottom 12-fret designs. Incl. TKL American Vintage hardshell case.
- Dreadnought size body,
- Solid spruce top,
- Mahogany back and sides,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Scale Length: 25,25"
- Nut width: 1,75"
- Ebony fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Abalone fingerboard inlays,
- Multi-colored herringbone rosette,
- Multi-colored herringbone backstripe,
- Curly maple binding, 8-ply top purfling,
- Unbound headstock w/ abalone frog logo,
- Ebony bridge,
- 6x Nickel Waverly tuners,
- Incl. TKL American Vintage hardshell case.