1955 Epiphone Emperor - Natural 18 1/2" flamed maple !!!
1955 Epiphone Emperor - Natural incl. orig. brown Epiphone hardshell case.
Super clean 1955 Epiphone Emperor in rare Natural finish, all original and in excellent+ condition for its age. Pre-Gibson built in the old Epiphone factory in New York, big 18 1/2" body made of highly figured maple. Definately the best example we´ve seen so far, the finish dosn´t show any visible playwear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The body is made of beautiful highly flamed maple, the highly flamed maple/walnut neck has a medium C-profile and is very comfortable to play. The original tuners work smooth and stay perfectly in tune. Full and rich sound, definately one of the best-sounding archtops around. Comes including its original brown Epiphone hardshell case with pink interior.
- 18 1/2" hollow body - non cutaway,
- Handcarved bookmatched solid spruce top,
- Highly flamed maple back and sides,
- 7-piece flamed maple/walnut neck,
- Scale length: 25-1/2″,
- Multi-bound headstock with vine peghead inlay,
- Multi-bound rosewood fretboard with 19 frets,
- 3-segment V-block-inlays,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Gold-plated Frequensator tailpiece,
- Multibound tortoise pickguard,
- Original Kluson "Seal-Fast" tuners,
- Including orig. brown Epiphone hardshell case.