1965 Epiphone Wilshire - Cherry
1965 Epiphone Wilshire - Cherry incl. orig. grey hardshell case
Clean 1965 Epiphone Wilshire in Cherry finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm just like a Gibson Les Paul, solid mahogany body and 1-piece mahogany neck with a big c-profil. Factory Epiphone-Maestro tremolo tailpiece and "6 in a row" Kluson tuners. The original electronic is untouched and has two "mini-humbucker" pickups with well balanced outputs of N=7,19K and B=7,78K, the 4 pots are stamped 134.64.38 dating them to 38th week of 1964. Nice lightweight with only ca.2,94kg, with almost no fading to the incredibly clean Cherry finish make this one a real collector piece and affordable future investment. Comes in its original hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece mahogany double cutaway body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucker pickup,
- 2x Tone-, 2x Volumen control,
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Factory Epiphone "Tremotone" -Tailpiece,
- Multi-layer white pickguard,
- 4x black Epiphone knobs,
- Incl. orig. grey hardshell case.
See a video-clip of this 1965 Epiphone Wilshire: