1966 Epiphone Cortez FT-45 - Natural (same as Gibson B-25)
1966 Epiphone Cortez FT-45 - Natural incl. black softshell case
Beautiful 1966 Epiphone Cortez FT-45 in Natural finish. The Epiphone FT-45 Cortez was built by Gibson and is actually identical to the Gibson LG-2 (B-25). This guitar is from 1966 and in excellent condition for its age, only some minor playwear but no repairs, cracks or other issues. The 20 original frets are still in perfect shape. Great action, very loud and good-sounding, the body-size makes it really comfortable and a joy to play. Comes in black chip-board softcase.
- Mahogany body with solid back,
- Solid x-braced Sitka spruce top,
- 1-piece medium size mahogany neck- 24 3/4" scale,
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays.
- 20x original frets,
- 2x3 closed-back Kluson tuners w/white plastic buttons,
- Orig. bridge w/adjustable saddle,
- Natural finish - nitro laquer,
- Incl. orig. black chop-board softcase.