1966 Epiphone Sorrento E452 - Royal Olive Burst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Epiphone Sorrento E452 - Royal Olive Burst incl. orig. Epiphone soft case
Super clean 1966 Epiphone Sorrento in beautiful "Royal Olive Burst" finish in excellent, near mint condition and all original. The Epiphone Sorrento was actually the same design to the Gibson ES-125TC and was even built by Gibson in the old Kalamzoo factory. Main difference is the pickup, which is a Epiphone(Gibson) mini-humbucker instead of the rather common P-90 used in the Gibson counterpart. The construction is also similar to the Gibson ES-125 TDC, hollow maple body archtop without sustain-block and a 1-piece mahogany set neck. The neck has a medium size which is very comfortable to play, the 20 original frets are still in perfect shape. Very nice and versatile sounding, super clean sounds and nice when played crunched or even with higher distortion. Incl. original grey Epiphone soft case w/blue lining.
- Archtop thinline, maple body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mahogany neck with Epiphone headstock,
- Rosewood fretboard with oval perloid inlays,
- 20 original frets in perfect condition,
- 1x orig. Gibson "mini-humbucker” pickup,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone control, reflector knobs,
- Adj. Tune-O-Matic bridge on wooden base,
- Factory Trapez tailpiece,
- Chrome plated hardware,
- Incl. grey Epiphone soft case.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Epiphone Sorrento - Olive Burst: