1967 Epiphone E360 TD Riviera - Sunburst
1967 Epiphone Riviera - Sunburst incl. orig. black hardshell case
Clean 1967 Epiphone Riviera in Sunburst finish with factory Epiphone "Trem-O-Tone" vibrato tailpiece. Pretty similar to the Epiphone Casino, the Riviera was Epiphones counterpart of the Gibson ES-335 and had the same central block and came with a set of PAF mini humbucker pick ups, with a "Pat.Nr-Sticker" label on their backside. The guitar had Grover tuners at some time, the original Kluson "Double-line" tuners are back on (no aditional holes!), otherwise all original and in excellent condition for its age (50years!). Great, full and rich sound and nice investment. Comes in its orig. black hardshell case w/yellow lining.
- Modell: Epiphone E360TD - Riviera,
- 16" Thinline Semi-hollowbody (335-Style) - Doublecutaway,
- Bound 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- Single paralleogram fretboard-inlays,
- 2x Pat.nr.-sticker mini humbucker,
- 2-Volume and 2-Toneregler,
- 3-ply pickguard with beveled edges
- Orig. Gibson Tune-O-Matic Pat.Nr. Bridge,
- Epiphone "Trem-O-Tone" vibrato tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. black hardshell case w/yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1967 Epiphone Riviera - Sunburst: