1967 Epiphone Sheraton E212T - Cherry
1967 Epiphone Sheraton E212T - Cherry incl. orig. hardshell case
Nice and clean 1967 Epiphone Sheraton E212T - Cherry finish, in excellent and all original condition. Those Epiphone models where made by Gibson and the Sheraton E212T was their most elaborate and fancy semi-hollow body guitar, even more expensive than Gibson´s ES-355 counterpart. Therefore the Sheraton was made in small quantities, according to the shipping-totals only 53 Sheraton models where made in this configuartion. The original cherry finish is still vibrant red and dosn´t show any fading and barely any visible play-wear. The original electronic has untouched solderjoints, all 4 pots are stamped 137.66.29 dating them to 29th week of 1966, the two original "Patent Number" - mini-humbuckers have strong outputs of N=7,22K and B=7,67K and sound great. The medium size c-shape neck is very comfortable to play, the frets are in great shape, low action - buzz-free! Comes in its original grey Epiphone hardshell case with blue interior.
- Laminated maplebody w/center block,
- Set 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Headstock with flower inlays
- Multi-bound rosewood fretboard,
- Pearl/Abalone block/triangle inlays,
- Original frequensator tailpiece,
- Adjustable Gibson Pat.Nr. Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr." mini-humbucker,
- Untouched solderjoints, original electronic,
- 6x Grover Rotomatic tuners,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Original grey Epiphone hardshellcase.
See a video-clip of the 1967 Epiphone Sheraton E212T - Cherry: