1957 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins
1957 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins inkl. original Gretsch Tweed case.
1957 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins hollow-body / single-cutaway guitar in all original condition. The guitar has been played, but there is only minor play-wear. The binding has been glued on some places, but there are no cracks, changed parts or other hidden damages. The two DeArmond pickups have outputs of N=9,5K and B=9,6K and sound amazing in that guitar. The electronic is all original and untouched, the medium.sized c-shape neck is very comfortable to play, the weight is a super-light 3,11(!) kg. Comes in its original Gretsch Tweed case.
- Laminated 16" maple-body w/cutaway (2 7/8"deep),
- 2x bound f-holes,
- 2-piece, medium sized maple-neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/22 frets
- Perloid "humb-block" inlays,
- Two original DeArmond pickups,
- Factory Bigsby tremolo tailpiece,
- 1x Mastervol, 2x Vol., 1x Tone, 1x Pickup-select switch,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Incl. original grey Gretsch case.
See a video-clip of the 1957 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins: