1958 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins w. /Cowboy Case ...mint !!!
1958 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins inkl. original Cowboy case.
Absolutely outstanding clean 1958 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins full-body / single-cutaway guitar, all original and in near mint condition! Propably the "Holy Grail" of Gretsch guitars, this is the same 6120 model with same specs that Brian Setzer made famous. Barely any visible play-wear, no weather checking, no binding issues, the color is still bright orange with no fading at all, seems like the guitar never left its case. The factory frets are still in perfect shape, the two Filtertron PUs have outputs of aprox. N=4,25K and B=4,38K, the weight is aprox. 3,5Kg. This is definately the best and cleanest example of an 6120 we´ve ever seen, ...maybe the best one available? Comes in its original, cream Gretsch "Cowboy-Case", white with Western-motiv tooled leather trim.
- Laminated 16" maple-body w/cutaway (2 7/8"deep),
- 2-piece, medium sized maple-neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays",
- Two Gretsch “Patent-Number” Filtertron Pickups (Pat.2892371),
- Factory Gretsch-bigsby tailpiece,
- 1x Mastervol, 1x Vol., 1x Tone, 1x Toneswitch, 1x Pickup-switch,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Incl. original, white Gretsch "Cowboy" hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1958 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins: