1964 Gretsch 6117 Double Anniversary - Sunburst
1964 Gretsch 6117 Double Anniversary - Sunburst incl. orig. grey/silver hardshell case
1964 Gretsch 6117 Double Anniversary in beautiful Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent cond. for its age. Definately one of the cleanest Anniversarys we´ve seen so far, everything is in great working and original condition. Actually a "low cost" version of the famous thick-body 6120 single-cutaway Gretsch, same body-style, just different pickups. The guitar has only some minor playwear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. No fading, and only some minor weatherchecking of the finish, the guitar is well adjusted and its playability is great! Comes in its orig. grey/silver Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maple-body with single cutaway,
- 2-piece maple neck, rosewood fretboard,
- Thumbnail-inlays, 22 frets + "0-fret",
- Comfotable medium c-profile,
- "Anniversary Modell" plaque on headstock and perloid Gretsch t-roof logo,
- 2x "High-Lo-Tron" Pickup, 1x Mastervol., 1x Vol and 1x Tone knob,
- Adjustable rollerbridge on wooden base,
- G-cut-style Tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. grey/silver Gretsch hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1964 Gretsch 6117 Double Anniversary: