1964 Gretsch 6118 Double Anniversary - Two tone Tan !
1964 Gretsch 6118 Double Anniversary - Two tone Tan incl. orig. grey/silver hardshell case
Nice and clean 1964 Gretsch 6118 Double Anniversary in rare Two Tone Tan finish. The guitar is all original and in excellent condition for its age. The guitar has some minor play-wear, the original frets are still in great shape, except there is a number edged into the backside of the headstock. In the case is plenty of "case candy", such as Waranty card, the Zertificate of Authenticity, a rare Gretsch Palm-vibrato and the original Bill of sale, which says, that this guitar has been sold in 1969 to a High School. Definately one of the cleaner Anniversarys we´ve seen so far, definately super rare to find in this color! The guitar is well adjusted and its playability is great! Comes in its orig. grey/silver Gretsch hardshell case with all the case candy shown in the picture.
- Laminated maple-body with single cutaway,
- 2-piece maple neck, rosewood fretboard,
- Thumbnail-inlays, 22 frets + "0-fret",
- Comfotable medium c-profile,
- "Anniversary Modell" plaque on headstock and perloid Gretsch t-roof logo,
- 2x "High-Lo-Tron" Pickup, 1x Mastervol., 1x Vol and 1x Tone knob,
- Adjustable rollerbridge on wooden base,
- G-cut-style Tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. grey/silver Gretsch hardshell case.