1964 Gretsch 6122 Country Gentlemen - Mahogany
1964 Gretsch Country Gentleman in excellent condition.These models are known as the "George Harrison - model" as George used this model in the Beatles. The instrument is all original, the original frets are still in good shape, the med.- to thick sized neck feels great and the action is pretty low. Everything works fine and the two original Gretsch PUs sound just great! The guitar comes with its original Gretsch two-tone grey hardshellcase with maroon velvet lining.
- 17" wide maple double cutaway body
- 2-piece maple-neck /scale 24-1/2"
- Bound ebony fingerboard with thumbprint inlays
- 22 frets + 1x Zero-fret
- 2x original Gretsch pickups (1xFilter+1xSuper-tron)
- Gibson ABR Pat.no bridge
- 2x Volume, 1x Master-Vol., PU-Select, tone-control,
- Double String-mute damper with 2 small levers
- Gold plated hardware
- Orig. Gretsch/Bigsby vibrato tailpiece
- Padded back
- Including orig. Gretsch two-tone grey Gretsch two-tone grey hardshellcase