1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" inkl. original case.
Super clean 1966 Gretsch 6120 DC in Orange, all original (except for a changed pickguard) and in excellent condition. Only some minor play-wear, the original finish is still very bright and dosn´t show any fading. The medium size, C-shaped neck is very comfortable to play, the original frets are still in great shape. The bar-bridge has been upgraded to a adjustable Tune-O-Matic bridge for perfect intonation, sounds great and looks really sharp! Comes in its orig. silver Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- 6x original "open-back" Grover tuners,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch “Pat Applied For” Filtertron Pickups,
- Master-Vol, Vol1, Vol2, PU-select, Tone, Kill,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Incl. orig. silver Gretsch case.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Gretsch 6120 DC - Orange: