1967 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1967 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange inkl. original Gretsch case.
Nice 1967 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange in all original and very good condition for its age. Nice and unfaded orange finish, the gold plated hardware is a little worn, typical for a over 50 year old instrument. The original factory frets are still in great shape, untouched electronics, still has the orginal "open-back" tuners who work precise and stay in tune well. The factory dampener has been removed and the binding has been repaired on a couple of places. Sounds great and looks really sharp! Comes in its orig. silver Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Master-V, Vol1, Vol2, PU-Select, Tone-Switch,
- Factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch “Pat Applied For” Filtertron Pickups,
- Incl. orig. silver Gretsch case.