1961 Harmony H74 - Neo-Cutaway - Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1961 Harmony H74 - Neo-Cutaway - Sunburst (Made in USA)
1961 Harmony H74 - Neo-Cutaway semi-acoustic guitar in Sunburst with 2 original DeArmond pickups and original Bigsby Tremolo tailpiece. Thinline maple body with cutaway and f-holes, all original and in very good condition. The medium size c-shape neck is nice to play, the original frets are still in great shape, lightweight and lots of mojo. Only the tuners have been renewed once with similar reissue models (no aditional holes!). Great sounding and very versatile guitar. Comes in a black hardshell case.
- 16" thinline body - maple,
- Bolt-on maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard w/20 frets,
- 2x original DeArmond "Golden Tone" pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x3-way switch,
- Bigsby tremolo tailpiece,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Brown tortoise pickguard,
- Incl. black hardshell case.