1964 Kay K755 Jazz II - Sunburst "Made in USA"
1964 Kay K755 Jazz II - Sunburst incl. black hardshell case
1964 Kay K755 Jazz II - Sunburst, all original and in very good condition for its age. The Kay K755 Jazz II model can be considered one of the upper-level, good sounding archtop-guitar, great craftmanship and only the best parts have been used building these instruments. The original frets are still in great shape, laminated 15 1/2" maple body with double-cutaway and f-holes, 2x famous - "Kleenex-box" pickups with strong output of ca. 11K(!) and 2x Volumen/-2x Tone controls, 3-way PU-select-switch and an original Bigsby Vibrato tailpiece. Original electric, all 4 pots are dated 134.64.25 (25th week of 1964). Great action, the 19 frets still have plenty of life. Sounds nice, electrified and unplugged. Incl. newer black hardshell case.
- 15 1/2" hollow body - maple double-cutaway,
- Bolt-on neck w/medium c-profile w/"Kelvinator" headstock,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/19 frets,
- 2x original "Kleenex-Box" pickups w/adjust. polepieces,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 3-way PU-selector switches,
- Compensated aluminum bridge,
- Silver single-layer pickguard,
- Original Bigsby tremolo tailpiece,
- Incl. newer black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1964 Kay K755 Jazz II - Sunburst: