1978 KRAMER 450 B Bass - Natural
1978 KRAMER 450 B Bass - Natural inkl. black hardshell case
This is a shortlived Kramer 450 B Bass in natural finish in very good condition for its age and all original. The construction of this bass was revolutionary back then in the 70s, using aluminum as a neck material. There are two walnut stripes inlays on the backside of the long scale 34" neck, the "sandwich" body is made of walnut with maple stripes. The bass has its own distinguish sound and this model is rather on the lighter side, as most of them were heavy. Comes in a newer black hardshell case.
- Solid walnut body - double cutaway,
- Bolt-on Kramer Aluminum neck w/wood inlays,
- Ebonol fretboard with 22 frets and dot-inlays,
- 2x Kramer dual soapbar pickups,
- 2x Volumen/2x Tone/1x Toggle-switch,
- 2L/2R Schaller tuners,
- Fixed bridge with 4-adustable saddles,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. black tolex hardshell case.